Monday 12 January 2015

Interview with Kedar Vitekar - By Nainika Gautam


Buy his book here: Flipkart (and don't forget to drop your reviews)

Here we get to know him a little more closely:


Please introduce yourself.

Hello, I am Kedar Vitekar. I am from Aurangabad, Maharashtra. I am currently struggling with my electronics engineering. I put some diodes of my life in random sockets and the LED of writing gleamed suddenly; I started writing a year back only and currently working on my debut novel.  I love listening AKON. Reading books.

Somewhere deep in me I am hiding my dream, dream that I am looking forward at. 

What do you pursue besides writing?
I am an engineering student, studying at Sapkal Knowledge Hub, Nasik.

What is your aim in Literary industry? 

There are still so many people who hate reading books. They choose to sit in front of laptop and watch ‘3 Idiots’ over reading ‘Five point someone’. I want this relation to change. I want to make people read, read more. And then, there is a saying in MARATHI. “Vachal tar Vachal” (If you read you will survive)

What are the attractive features of literary industry which facilitated your interest in it? 

Well there are many but among them, how simple words those form a sentence and make impact on readers every time. That is what facilitates me towards it.

What topics are most of your articles concerned and why? 

Well Love is all what I write about. But then, relationships and some questions about life we are living in is my favorite topic.

What is your story in “Moonlit Matinee-3”? 

Love makes us do silly things. And that one sentence will be what my story is about. ‘Love Is Blind’ is the story which will tug at your heart for sure.

Tell us something about lead characters. 

Tushar and Riya are protagonists. Tushar is a strongly build personality and as like his physique he is very strong in making his decisions but then somewhere he fears about the society too. He loves Riya deeply but it take two to make a quarrel, so… I will leave it on readers to discover Riya, how she is?

Which character of your story is closest to you? 

Well Riya is close to my heart, I don’t know why but I think reader will know it after reading ‘Love Is Blind’ hahaha..

How did you come up with the plot? 

Uff! It was difficult to build but I just followed my heart and came up with it. And I think I should follow my heart every time, after all it leads me here, with Pulkit sir and Team Gargi.

What do you expect from this book? 

Well Gargi Publication is a big platform for all of us. And I am glad that I am making my debut as an Author with Anthology to be Publish by Gargi.

How was experience of working with Gargi Publishers? 

It’s been a fabulous journey. Team and especially Pulkit has his own unique ways revealing surprises to us. Every time he typed “Hello team” in our Facebook group my heartbeats would accelerate and I enjoyed those very surprises. Thank you Pulkit from the bottom of my heart. Best of luck with Gargi Publication. God bless.  

Any message for the readers? 

"There is never a time or a place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment". 

(This interview was taken by Nainika Gautam under the internship program by Gargi Publishers)

No comments:

Post a Comment