Thursday 15 January 2015

Interview with Ranjit Nimbalkar - By Nainika Gautam


Ranjit Nimbalkar currently resides in Pune. He is a class 12th (Science) student. He loves to read novels and unfortunately hates textbooks. He loves to make new friends and gain some share of knowledge from them too. His most loved genre is romance and he loves to write about it too. When he is neither reading novels nor writing nor studying, he prefers listening to music. He loves to travel and explore the world. Sometimes he also tries his hand at poetry. 

Buy his book here: Flipkart (and don't forget to drop your reviews)

Here we get to know him a little more closely:



Please introduce yourself? 

Hello, my name is Ranjit Nimbalkar. I am currently residing in Pune, Maharashtra. I am a class 12th(Science) student and preparing myself for the competitive exams (JEE). I am guy who really hates text-books from the bottom of his souls and would love to give his life to read novels. My favorite author is John Green. And I am die-hard fan of ‘One-direction’.

How does it feel to be an author at such a young age? 

It feels good, but nothing anything like great. I love to read novels and sometimes do write, and that’s all I do.

Is there any specific reason that you love to write romance? 

Hmm. I think this has something or another with my past. Yeah, but the day when I decided to write whether it’s a poem or story, romance was the first thing which hit me.

So, what do you enjoy most, writing poetry or stories? 

Writing the story is what I enjoy the most. I don’t have any specific reason to support my point but I think writing a poem requires much involvement of mind and writing a story just requires a true bleeding heart. (Yeah, editing a story needs brain, but that’s a different story)

What changes do you see in your life after being an author? 

No such big chances. Recently many messages do flooded on my Facebook’s account and Whatsapp about congratulating me and asking more about my story. One of my friends did said, “bhai tu toh bhul jayegaa ab hume”. Its feels good but all these haven’t lifted me to anything. I am simple guy and would always be.

Tell us something about your story in Notebook of Romance. 


Love is something that can make you or break you. It depends upon on how you handle it. In broken relationship moving on seems to be impossible, because all our heart needs is a second chance or a strong explanations or a little bit help. And my story ‘Something Unsaid’ is all about it.

How close is your story to your real life? 

The story is totally opposite to my real love-life.But I would love if my life turns out be like this tale.

Which part of your story did you enjoy most? 

CLIMAX. For some reasons I won’t reveal and would keep this for the readers to discover. 

Tell us something about characters of your story? 

Sonam Datta is the main character of my tale. She is the one whose has sacrificed a lot and hence plays an important role.After break-up, the life of the love-birds changes upside down.  And then the male protagonist of this tale ends up doing all those dramatic things which Devdas had done.But, is this the end of their relationship? No. Then what happen next? I will leave the rest for readers to find out.

Which is the character of your story that you think should be a part of your life too? 

Sonam Datta (The female lead character). After reading the story,all the broken hearts over there, would love to have her on their side. *smiles*

How is experience at Gargi Publishers? 

It was just awesome. These guys are really professional. And the thing which I learnt about them is that they don’t think about their margin of profit, they are much concerned about the people and the service they provide. No doubt with such enthusiasm they are the India’s fast growing publishing house.

What is your message for our readers? 

Never ever belittle love and respect the feelings of others.  Because for some, life may give them second chance for improving their mistakes; but for some, life puts them in another roller-coaster and the game of pains starts all over again.

(This interview was taken by Nainika Gautam under the internship program by Gargi Publishers) 

No comments:

Post a Comment