Tuesday 23 February 2016

Interview with Ravina Paresh Kaniyawala- By Nainika Gautam

Ravina is doing master in M.sc (IT) and pursuing the degree from the J.P.Dawer Institute of information and science. She is addicted to writing what life teaches her in every step. Her world rolls around her family. She believes in strong and pure love and can feel the fragrance of love in the surrounding. She loves to travel and look the world from a writing point of view. She visits new places as it gives her the immense of peace and improves her thoughts and helps her in writing.
She believes nature is the best surrounding you can have to deal in every situation. She likes to do sketch, drawing and painting. Colours give her the vision to look forward to the world. She
observes the world with happy eyes and is building herself to be happy in every situation that world put her in.

She can be reached at:-

Email - rkaniyawala123@gmail.com


To read her story “Does she ever feel the same that I feel for her” in “It’s all about dogs and bitches” order you copy here: Amazon

Here we get to know her more closely:


Nainika: Having so much love for writing, which genre do you enjoy most while penning down?

Ravina: I love both fiction and non-Fiction. I love to write that is enough to motivate someone. As a reader I love to read from which I can get something so I keep that thing in mind that I can give something to my readers.


Nainika: Having IT as your background, how did your interest towards writing developed?
Ravina: I find my interest in writing since the time I used to write easy or diary- writing in school time. Since I was down in my life writing gives me immense strength to fight with. For me words are the strongest thing to express what you feel. I love to express and thus it develop my interest towards writing.


Nainika: What would you like to say about your story, “Does she ever feel the same that I feel for her” in “It’s all about dogs and bitches”?
Ravina: My story wraps around the beautiful character Aarav and Jiya. Aarav loves Jiya and Jiya too loves him. But does this love was true from both the end? The story tells how one use someone for their own motive. And How painful it is o suffer. The story is related to the teenage group that often make such a mistakes. My story involves Collage and the teenage life.


Nainika: What is the most striking feature of your story?
Ravina: My story tells the fact that now a day's teenagers do. Just to satisfy their motive they do anything but what is the fault of the one who is pure? My story tells the truth that some people do without thinking for future. Story show the both feelings love and betrayed.


Nainika: Tell us something about the lead characters of your story.
Ravina: My lead character is Aarav who loves Jiya. Jiya too loves Aarav then what happens that lead Aarav to take certain step? Why Aarav start to hate Jiya? Aarav is the handsome guy of the collage and popular amongst the girls. But he love his girl the most. For him Jiya is everything but what about Jiya? Read the entire story to know more about Aarav's love for Jiya.


Nainika: How is this story different from your previous and upcoming write-ups?
Ravina: This time I try to write something that most teenage life pass through. This story tells how immature things we do and how badly that affect to someone. The story tells how one can love to do anything.


Nainika: Rate your story on the scale of 10.
Ravina: I don't want to rate it. I will leave it on my readers to rate. :p


Nainika: How closely are the characters of your story related to real life?
Ravina: As I mention above my story is related to teenage age. So it relate to the real life of collage and school students. I am not saying every time LOVE ditches but sometimes bitter can be happen too. And my story describe the bitter part of it.


Nainika: Why should we, the readers, should pick up "It's all about dogs and bitches"?
Ravina: You can find many Love books in the market that make you fall in love but this book will show you some kind of reality to the practical world too. Sometimes you have pent down so much anger in you just because you too have bad experiences so go ahead and purchase the book and allow your anger to come out. May be you will feel relief too.

Nainika: What would be your message for readers?

Ravina: My message to the readers is : " Be Active while you LOVE. Just don't fall for the person who is not meant for you. Try to come out of that and look toward the beautiful world and you don't know a TRUELOVE may be waiting for you. "

No comments:

Post a Comment