Thursday 25 February 2016

Interview with Ankita Mahajan- By Nainika Gautam

Ankita is content developer and she is having deep interest for writing. She writes poem, short stories, quotes, and songs. You can find her exclusive collection on her blog- ankitamahajan. wordpress.com.

She is a free spirit that believes in her dreams and has courage to make them true.

She can be reached at:-

Email - keepsmiling16@gmail.com

Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/ankitamahajan02

To read her story, “The #Hash Story” in “It’s all about dogs and bitches”, order your copy here: Amazon

Here we get to know her closely:

Nainika: Please tell us something more about yourself.

Ankita:
I am a blogger. I am presently working in a reputed IT company as a content developer. I am an art lover. A Free Spirit. I believe every soul has a purpose, mine is a healer.


Nainika: Having so much love for writing, which genre do you enjoy most while penning down?

Ankita:
I am fond of writing quotes and poetry. I love to capture moments in to them.


Nainika: Had you not been into writing, what would you have been?

Ankita:
Nothing. I would have been living just a normal life. Like other people live. I cannot imagine myself without this blessing.


Nainika: What would you like to say about your story, “The #Hash Story” in “It’s all about dogs and bitches”?

Ankita:
I won’t say that it’s a different story, because it is not. But yes, readers will enjoy reading it. It’s very casual story written in a different way.


Nainika: What is the most striking feature of your story?

Ankita:
I set the story on the basis of a belief – Karma Returns!


Nainika: Tell us something about the lead characters of your story.

Ankita:
Dev and Nisha are the lead characters of my story. Both are smart, quirky, and yes, as it is about dogs and bitches, both characters are aptly defining the genre.


Nainika: How is this story different from your previous and upcoming write-ups?

Ankita:
This anthology is my debut. I have never published any fiction story before for any book. Apart from paper read, I have written fewer stories on my blog. You can read them at ankitamahajan.wordpress.com. The Hash Story is different than other write ups because I have never written on such topic. I mostly pen down either social, love, or motivational stories. So, for me, The Hash Story is a first attempt.


Nainika: Rate your story on the scale of 10.

Ankita:
This is the toughest job you are asking. I have written the story; I think I should leave it on the critics and readers. On entertainment part, I can give it 8 out of 10.


Nainika: How closely are the characters of your story related to real life?

Ankita:
It’s completely “unreal reality.” I mean it’s a story, but the message of the story is a reality. It’s not connected to me or my known ones, but the karma.


Nainika: Why should we, the readers, should pick up "It's all about dogs and bitches"?

Ankita:
It’s a complete entertaining package I guess. I have not read the stories of other writers, but Gargi Publishers are coming up with their great collections. And I believe this book will also be admired by readers.


Nainika: What would be your message for readers?

Ankita:
Just grab the message hidden in every story. People won’t believe but it is true that books are real problem solving friend. When you cannot find an answer of anything, books help you in resolving them. Writers may weave a fiction story, but every story has a purpose- to heal, to teach, to learn, to understand, to motivate, and to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment