Tuesday 25 August 2015

Interview with Nikita Nepali- By Nainika Gautam

Nikita Nepali, a girl with countless dreams lives in Surat, Gujarat. At present, she is pursuing master’s degree in IT. She had started writing during her school days. She is kind, down to earth and an optimist person. She passionately believes in unconditional love and simple living. Romance is her favourite genre. She has built up her own imaginary world around her. She has a strong bond with nature. Natures inspires her in the best possible way. She loves travelling and watching movies. Recently, her stories “In the name of love” and “Love inspires” have been published in two different anthologies “Drenched Souls” and “The Notebook of Romance” respectively by Gargi Publishers.


She can be contacted at:



To read her story, grab your copy here: Amazon/Flipkart

Here we get to know her bit closer

Nainika: Hi Nikita, so how do you feel to be part of an anthology by Gargi Publishers for the third time?


Nikita: I really don’t know how to answer this question in just few words! Working with Gargi Publishers is just so awesome. Pulkit Gupta sir and the whole family of Gargi is just so hard working and passionate for their work. The way Gargi Publishers encourages the new authors is just recommendable. The promotion strategy, the posters they provide with excellent blurb of author’s story and the way the authors are introduced is amazing. I have started my journey as a writer with Gargi Publishers. If I would be asked to express the feeling in one word then I would answer, it’s “Excellent”.


Nainika: What differences can you feel in your life after being an author?

Nikita: Its dream come true. I was confident about my writing skill but I have never thought that I would have such great opportunities. After being an author the big change I feel is people have started taking my passion seriously. My words are no longer just words but the readers, who are reading them, are giving them a meaning. It feels amazingly awesome when people do understand what I try to convey. 


Nainika: What is the part of publishing you love and hate most?

Nikita: Of course I love when my work, and not just work but my thoughts reach to others. And that is the best part of publishing. Publishing is one of the best ways to convey my thoughts to the people out there. And according to me the bad side of publishing is criticism. Not everyone will get what an author wants to convey. All five fingers are not similar, same way people have too their different opinions. Every coin has two different sides that way publishing is also having some positive and negative points. 


Nainika: Which part of your write-ups do you feel is the most attention grabbing for readers?

Nikita: I personally feel that with each success and failure I am learning the fundamentals of writing. There is no such teacher who teaches you how to be an author. Everyone thinks, imagines, and writes but only few people like me are blessed who can actually beautify their thoughts. I guess the simplicity of my writing and dense meaning are most attention grabbing for the reader.


Nainika: When so many anthologies are hitting the market every now and then, how different is Crumpled Voices-2 as compared to them?

Nikita: The strong aspect of Crumpled Voices-2 is its subject. All the stories are directly or indirectly give a thoughtful meaning and motto. How to act with a teenager is such a sensitive matter. Crumpled Voices-2 gives the glimpse of experiences and lessons which might have faced or may be faced by someone. It is an extra ordinary anthology as compare to other ones. 


Nainika: Please throw some light on the story, “Live like a fairy” in the book “Crumpled Voices-2”.

Nikita: “Live like a fairy” is very simple though thoughtful story. I have narrated a scenario that almost happens with every second teenager and his/her parents. It is a story of a girl who had taken some wrong decisions and then had suffered a lot. It is a story of a mother who helped her daughter to get back on studies and focus on her boards. The mother-daughter bond I have narrated, after one age mother cannot be just a mother, she has to be a friend of her kids. How a mother handled her daughter when she did a mistake and that also without a single slap and shouting is written. It really gives guidance for parenthood. For getting the exact thing, you must read the story.


Nainika: Who all are the lead characters of your story and who is your favorite one?

Nikita: There are actually three main characters; one is Radhika, a teenage girl, for whom the story is. Second is Radhika’s mother, who never gave up on her daughter. And third is Radhika’s sister, who always stood with her. Mine favorite character is “Radhika’s mother”. And why so? That will be known once you will read the story. 


Nainika: How do you think that this book can bring about a change in society?

Nikita: This book is actually made for change. Change in thoughts and acts. I am very much sure that after reading all the stories people will individually feel the change inside themselves. Either it will make people realize their mistakes or it will stop them to do the same mistakes in their lives. Crumpled Voices-2 is itself a book of experiences and lessons. I really hope that my motive of converting people’s ill thinking to positive and optimist thinking will be fulfilled by this book. 


Nainika: What do you expect from this book?

Nikita: My expectations with this book is really high. The reason for that is the subject of this anthology. I just want people read my story and try to understand the meanings behind it. 


Nainika: What would be your message for our dear readers?

Nikita: Never judge the book by its cover. If the cover looks good, it can serve you better and if the cover looks better, it can serve you best. There is no term “Bad” in case of reading. Whatever you will read, you will always learn something needful. So read as much as you can. Crumpled Voices-2 is having a different and a sensitive subject, I can surely tell you that you won’t regret after finishing reading of CV-2. The one who wants to relive and feel the tender age of teenage again, must read CV-2 once. Happy Reading!

(This interview was taken by Nainika Gautam under the internship program by Gargi Publishers)

No comments:

Post a Comment